DVD Extravaganza!

Almost everything goes in here

DVD Extravaganza!

Postby ThePumaman on Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:54 pm

Okay so not an extravaganza, but I still have some DVDs that I don't want anymore. I could sell them to Silver Screen Video but they'd only give me pocket change for 'em. This is where you come in! They're free to you, my friends, with the promise that you'll watch them at least once. So, without further ado:

Blade Runner: The Director's Cut
Caddyshack
Ghost in the Shell
Born in East LA
Margaret Cho: Notorious C.H.O.
Love Hina: Moving In... (eps 1-4)
Tenchi in Tokyo: A New Challenge (eps 17-19)
Those Who Hunt Elves: Ready, Set, Strip! (eps 1-6)
Kiddy Grade: The Peacekeepers (eps 1-3)

If I find more cra...I mean quality videos laying about I'll post 'em up for grabs. Enjoy!
ThePumaman
Godlike!

Re: DVD Extravaganza!

Postby ThePumaman on Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:05 pm

Just in time for St. Patrick's Day! It's the Not-Quite-Spring DVD giveaway! For a limited time only YOU COULD OWN a handful of these classic movies:
    - Bevis and Butt-head TV Series -3 DVDs containing 43 episodes in all!
    - Chappelle's Show Seasons 1 AND 2!
    - The Kids in the Hall Season 1 (a 4 DVD set containing 8 and a half hours of classic KITH sketches, plus 120 minutes of bonus features!)
    - Robin Williams: Live on Broadway - Robin's 2002 sold-out show in New York City, oh what a laugh!
    - Tenchi the Movie 2: The Daughter of Darkness - It's kinda like the first movie only different!
    - Chasing Amy - Oh Silent Bob, what will you say!
    - Jerry Seinfeld: Live on Broadway - For those of you who can't get enough of that marvelous stage, here it is again (this time with the guy from that show!)
    - Zoolander - It gets kinky in the middle!
    - Die Hard - John McClane is a guy who does some things, but the real hero is Reginald VelJohnson who single-handedly beat the terrorists!
    - Die Hard 2: Die Harder - I think there's an airplane in this one!
    - Die Hard: With a Vengeance - Oh hey look that dude's back. What was his name? Troy McClure? Anyways he's with Samuel L. Jackson this time!
    - Austin Powers in Goldmember - Haha, it's funny because they're all played by Mike Myers!
    - The Tick: The Entire Series - This one needs to go out to a loving home. There are a lot of The Tick: The Animated Series fans out there that would like nothing more than to destroy this hilarious live action version!
    - Tenchi Forever! The Movie - I watched this a few times and still don't know what the hell it's about!
    - Vandread - Episodes 1-4 and 8-10 of season 1, and 1-4 of season 2 on 3 DVDs! Numbers!
    - Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl - See where Disney's multi-million dollar franchise's revival all began!
    - Cutey Honey episodes 1-4 - If you like boobs and little angry men, this Dvd's for you!
    - The Matrix - They do this really cool special effect where the guy is shooting at Neo but then he's all 'oh what bitches I move so fast they had to rig a special camera setup just to pan around me in a fluid circle!'
    - Terminator 2 : Judgment day - HAHAHA you can totally see Arnold's butt!
    - Bubblegum Crisis - Episodes 1-8 & totally awesome music videos straight out of the late 80's!
That's it for this update guys and gals, but stick around! I might have some other sh...urely fine excess stuff laying about!
ThePumaman
Godlike!

Postby Overload on Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:21 am

I will totally take Chasing Amy and Die Hard! The Die Hard trilogy isn't a boxed set right? If it is I can't promise that I'd watch any of them but the first, but I will watch the first one three times!
Sig Under Consutrction
Overload
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ThePumaman on Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:19 am

You got it! And no, they're not a boxed set but really, who can get enough Yippie Kai Yay, Mr. Falcon?
ThePumaman
Godlike!

Postby Pebby on Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:38 am

Kids in the Hall
Kids in the Hall
Kids in the Hall!!!!
!!!!
Pebby
Godlike!

Postby ThePumaman on Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:19 pm

You shall have it in your hands tomorrow!
ThePumaman
Godlike!

Return to General Discussion