Frag-o-Ween 2007 (c)ARRRRRpoool Signups

All things related to LAN parties goes here.

Frag-o-Ween 2007 (c)ARRRRRpoool Signups

Postby Pebby on Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:27 pm

Hey!

I'm offering my wheels to pick you guys up and give you a lift to Frag-o-Ween. I'd like to get there nice and early when it starts at noon, so that means you should be ready to be picked up around 10:45-11. I do plan on staying late into the 'am' hours until whenever it winds down, so keep that in mind - you're not driving, at least!

If you want in, post here... I have room for 3 people + gear.
Pebby
Godlike!

Postby Overload on Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:31 pm

I would except that I am going to need to leave before the wee hours in the morning because I'm doing a thing on Sunday.
Sig Under Consutrction
Overload
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ThePumaman on Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:29 pm

I'll take a ride!

BTW I'm watching "An Inconvenient Truth", and you guys really need to stop all the pollutin'. For serious though.

\/\/ Yeah, not to derail such a fine thread, but I thought that was pretty shocking too and I kinda doubted it's validity. The graph basically proposes that within the next 50 years our C02 emissions will be like triple they ever were.

Though despite the fear mongering the message is still sound, humans is fuckin' up.
Last edited by ThePumaman on Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
ThePumaman
Godlike!

Postby e3_Jeb on Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:59 pm

Now I'm not goin' to this fragster pollute-o-fest like the rest of you corporate fascists, but I would like to mention that while Al Gore's well intended film has a lot of heart and a lot of good stuff to say, make sure to take guys who use graphs like this Image with a grain of salt.

Just to clarify, that's a graph showing CO2 from the future causing a spike in the past it blew my mind when I saw it with my mother and grandad. (Speaking of that, maybe our current CO2 problems aren't our fault, it's our fucking grandchildren trying to drive down their section of the graph)

And if you think I'm goin' on one of my neo-con bents and that I'm sourcing edited images, see for yourself (my copy has it happening at 20:56).

:) Enjoy the carpool and that LAN (I'm seething with jealousy), I just couldn't miss an opportunity to bring up this wacky picture again.
The Token Bi-Racial Kid...
e3_Jeb
Godlike!

Postby Dyluck on Tue Oct 09, 2007 10:23 pm

Before I saw what you were talking about, I thought that was some guy with a lightsaber in his left hand. And now that I realize the picture is of Al Gore, I'm sure it's a lightsaber.

An environmentalist and a Jedi.

As for me, I'm riding planet-bandit style. I'm arriving a little late, and am not sure until what wee hour of the morning I'll be staying - I haven't had the gaming stamina to do an all-nighter in a long time.
Dyluck
Godlike!

Postby Pebby on Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:33 am

Well, fine, I hope you enjoy your NON-partymobiles while Sean and I LOL it up in our party bus.

Man, Sean is going to be so drunk by the time we get to Fragster.
Pebby
Godlike!

Return to LAN Parties