The Return of The Daikatana!

All things related to LAN parties goes here.

The Return of The Daikatana!

Postby PercyKittenz on Tue May 01, 2007 3:16 am

You guys would never leave me alone with my Daikatana disc. So what if you knew what was good for me at the time, it was my life to screw up. But this time, you can't stop The Romero.

The multiplayer portion of Daikatana has been released for free by a team of people who wanted to give the experience to everyone. These people are sick individuals. Nevertheless, though, you can download multiplayer Daikatana for free and legally right here: http://www.daikatananews.net/downoads/D ... v1.2.1.exe

I remember being at a LAN and playing Daikatana multiplayer with a couple other people who wanted to experience the train wreck with me (maybe DanG and Cliff?). It turned out to be totally hilarious! Half the weapons kill you as often as they kill your opponent, and when you take yourself out, you die spectacularly.

Anyway, I thought I'd throw this out there for the next LAN since it can be so hard to find a game everyone has and those freebies make it so much easier to get it going.
PercyKittenz
Better Than Average

Postby Overload on Tue May 01, 2007 10:57 am

The only thing I remember about that game was the lag powerup. The "effect" it put your your screen while you had it was so poorly coded that it make your FPS drop by more than half.
Sig Under Consutrction
Overload
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to LAN Parties