March March Lan Lan

All things related to LAN parties goes here.

What say you?

Here, here!
21%
I agree!
14%
I like toasters!
7%
I like toast, but not toasters!
7%
No lan!
7%
I am busy those weekends, but would like to lan another time. I don't know of a day I could do yet, but I will post when I think of one that others could potentially make.
7%
Steve Buscemi freaks me out.
14%
More polls like this!
No votes
ESCARGOT MONGO FUNGUS PANCAKING
14%
I want underpants made of ham!
7%

Total votes : 14

Postby ThePumaman on Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:17 pm

ˆˆˆˆˆ I like the idea of money for pizza + a small snack/drink. If we do pot luck someone's gonna bring the sphincter casserole, it's not going to get eaten, and it'll just sit in Greg and Cailin's fridge until they get drunk one night and try to feed it to Sandra.

As for the type of pizza I suggest combo or a fruity chicken delight. You know, the one with the tomato sauce substitute and it always has a faux-Italian name like "Il Bawkolini" or something.

I'd be willing to play any combination of games and let me be the first to throw Warcraft 3 into the mix. Yeah, it's somewhat unbalanced and the hero aspect throws it into a weird dynamic, but if we get Frozen Throne and mods like Defense of the Ancients it could be good times for all. Feel free to flame me.

I also vote for Age of Mythology because I do loves it so, despite me not being able to build human units in addition to mythological beasts that are made of nightmares and vengeance. I mean seriously, which would you pick?

--------

Edit: Oh, and lastly, EVERYBODY BRING YOUR DS (if you've got one, if you don't GO OUT AND BUY ONE). Everybody loves that Tetris game the kids are talking about nowadays, and nothing gives me more pleasure than making my friends scream as their blocks catch fire and drop indiscriminately from the sky.
ThePumaman
Godlike!

Postby Michi on Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:24 pm

YESYES. DS ahoy! I think it should be a requirement for all get-togethers.

I could do Warcraft III. I have it installed, anyway.

Also I think I'd prefer a combination pizza over whatever the heck you were describing, but only like.. a sausage/pepperoni/etc combo and.. no anchovies or olives or whatever or anything... cry.
Michi
OMG GIRL ON TEH INTARNET

Postby Dyluck on Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:48 pm

Personally, I'm not a big fan of Warcraft III vanilla. If we play a mod though, we are playing Tides of Blood. We might have enough people for it to be perfect. Ask Dan.

I don't have W3 installed, but I have my own cd keys and one Frozen Throne cd. Funny story behind that.

Also, I saw 300 last night.

Those links might not be accurate.
Dyluck
Godlike!

Postby Michi on Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:58 pm

I am totally cool with trying out expansions and mods. :)
Michi
OMG GIRL ON TEH INTARNET

Postby Pebby on Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:00 pm

ThePumaman wrote:Blah blah blah

So I'll pick up pizza on the way over. Vote for one of the following lists, or propose one if you're feeling sinister.

1: save the rainforest combo
1x XL Fruity chicken pizza
1x XL Combo mambo
1x L pepperoni + pineapple
1x L vegetarian wimpy special

2: all animals must die
1x XL fruity chicken pizza
1x XL combo mambo
1x XL pepperoni + pineapple

3: cheapass delite
1x XL fruity chicken pizza
1x XL combo mambo
1x XL cheese. yes, cheese.

I WILL BE THERE EXACTLY AT 10 O'CLOCK AM BEFORE ANYONE ELSE. If I'm not Sean can make fun of me because I ACTUALLY DID SAY I'LL BE THERE AT THAT TIME.
Pebby
Godlike!

Postby Dyluck on Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:16 am

I vote for #1, and we consider bringing very small snack amounts, and promise to bring money for the pizza. The Papa Murphy stuff sounds great - for the length of the lan, I don't imagine us needing a ton more food than that.
Dyluck
Godlike!

Postby Michi on Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:43 pm

I'm good with 1 or 2 because both of them include a pizza with pepperoni & pineapple on them. :D
Michi
OMG GIRL ON TEH INTARNET

Postby ThePumaman on Sat Mar 10, 2007 1:27 pm

I vote for package number 1! I will bring adequate amounts of money and will pay for Samantha's portion as well. Because I owe her money (and I'm whipped like that.)
ThePumaman
Godlike!

Postby Overload on Sat Mar 10, 2007 1:34 pm

I vote for #1 because of the content, but #2 because of the name. I do like killing me some animals.
Sig Under Consutrction
Overload
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby PercyKittenz on Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:40 pm

If you plan to play WoW and Dan wants to play, I can loan him my account and characters for the night (assuming it's not going to get me banned). And if he doesn't want to play, let me know and I'll join in.
PercyKittenz
Better Than Average

Previous

Return to LAN Parties