Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/overloadut/apartment167.com/www/forum/common.php on line 106
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 885: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 885: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/overloadut/apartment167.com/www/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/overloadut/apartment167.com/www/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/overloadut/apartment167.com/www/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
Apartment 167 • View topic - NYD LAN 2010!

NYD LAN 2010!

All things related to LAN parties goes here.

NYD LAN 2010!

Postby Pebby on Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:12 pm

ATTENTION: the LAN is New Year's DAY Only. Not enough people were down with New Year's Eve, so we're just doing New Year's Day. Please disregard all mention of stuff happening on NYE. Sorry about that!

Hello All!

I do believe it's time to bring back a fine tradition of ours by throwing a New Year's Eve LAN at my new house!

Anyone is welcome to come, and the plan is to have a 'smaller' LAN with some hanging out, non-video games, and, perhaps, Rock Band on NYE starting around 6pm and have New Year's Day be nothing but LAN. You're welcome to just attend one of the days, bring a non-LANner on NYE, just show up to LAN on New Year's Day, or whatever you like! Also, copies of Call of Duty: Black Ops shall be provided to all LANning attendees as party favors and so we have something new and fun to play.

Please let me know if you think you're going to come, what days you'll be there, and if you want to LAN on New Year's Eve or are just going to show up with a ladyfriend or drop in for a bit. Anything works!

Finally, if the interest in an actual LAN on NYE turns out to be too low, and people are more interested in just NYD, we'll just aim for that, though folks are welcome to drop by NYE for whatever's going on.

Post or PM me if you have any questions.

Where: Pebby's Pad (PM me if you need the address)
When: NYD starting at noon
What to Bring: Computer, power strip (if possible), any games you'd like us to try

Attendees:
Pebby (both days)
nothingpants (NYD)
ThePumaman (NYD)
Overload (both days)
Clint (NYD)
Clint's Pal (NYD)
Mirage (NYD)
Danic (NYD)
The Other Dan (in-and-out)

Game Possibilities:
Call of Duty: Black Ops
Rise of Nations
UT CTF4
qpong, Goddamnit
Lead and Gold
TF2? Does anyone still play that wacky game?
Monday Night Combat Beta - 13.50 on Steam and a lot of fun
League of Legends
Last edited by Pebby on Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:53 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Pebby
Godlike!

Re: NYE+NYD LAN 2010!

Postby ThePumaman on Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:56 pm

I can make it on New Years Day!
ThePumaman
Godlike!

Postby nothingpants on Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:32 pm

I'm not sure if I'll be attending on Friday night, but I'll be there for Saturday definitely.

Outside of Pebby's game list, at the last LAN with you guys we played some Borderlands and League of Legends.

Some of my friends have been enjoying Monday Night Combat, I think versus mode is 6v6 which might be fun. And I'd be down to play some TitanQuest with anyone during times when there's fewer folks playing.
nothingpants
Better Than Average

Postby Overload on Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:26 pm

I'm in. I could do both days.
Sig Under Consutrction
Overload
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby danic on Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:18 pm

Please put me down for New years day.
If my new years eve plans fail you may see me on friday.
danic
Beginner

Postby danic on Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:23 am

My buddy Bahx will be joining us (NYD)
fyi forum registration is still closed :(
danic
Beginner

Return to LAN Parties