Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/overloadut/apartment167.com/www/forum/common.php on line 106
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 885: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 885: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/overloadut/apartment167.com/www/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/overloadut/apartment167.com/www/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/overloadut/apartment167.com/www/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/overloadut/apartment167.com/www/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
Apartment 167 • View topic - [Dead] Pitboss Game #3 Official Game Thread

[Dead] Pitboss Game #3 Official Game Thread

Postby e3_Jeb on Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:03 pm

All is well now, I'll do what I can to not hold the game up in the future.. (Thank you Sean, one of the things you suggested did the trick).
The Token Bi-Racial Kid...
e3_Jeb
Godlike!

Postby Overload on Thu Nov 08, 2007 4:36 pm

Just so everyone knows, I will be starting the 24 hour turn timer at the end of the next turn.
Sig Under Consutrction
Overload
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Michi on Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:57 am

Lies!
Michi
OMG GIRL ON TEH INTARNET

Postby Overload on Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:33 am

I know. :(

There's a major problem: The saveconvert utility that people use to change game rules mid-game (like to activate the turn timer) doesn't work with BtS! He said the BtS saves are more difficult to crack. I asked him when he thinks he'll have the tool updated. :(
Sig Under Consutrction
Overload
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Michi on Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:24 am

Man, that sucks.

I hope everyone will take their turns in a timely manner!
Michi
OMG GIRL ON TEH INTARNET

Postby ThePumaman on Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:52 pm

I prefer to take my turns outside of time. I find it much more convenient for everyone.
ThePumaman
Godlike!

Postby Michi on Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:00 am

So much for timely made turns. :(
Michi
OMG GIRL ON TEH INTARNET

Postby Overload on Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:25 pm

Yeah, this will not work without a turn timer.

I was hoping the saveconvert guy would answer my question about when BtS support is expected, but I haven't heard anything. I am going to attempt to modify the savegame file myself, but I give that about a 5% chance of working. If it doesn't work we're just going to have to bite the bullet and restart the game with a timer.
Sig Under Consutrction
Overload
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Michi on Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:41 pm

I'd rather start over with a timer than keep going like this. :(
Michi
OMG GIRL ON TEH INTARNET

Postby PopnFresh on Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:59 am

Any new word on this? I'm cool with starting over if that's what needs to happen, although it's early enough in the game that it's not like the long periods of time between Greg's ability to press "Enter" are actually impacting any strategies or anything.
PopnFresh
Kikkoman

Postby Overload on Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:53 am

The word is that the game is definitely starting over. The only thing that's stopping me is the busy holidays.

Sure, I could log in now and press enter, but the problem is that if we can never have a turn timer, we'll have tons and tons of days where one or two people forget to do their turns. The game will take way too long.
Sig Under Consutrction
Overload
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Michi on Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:05 am

Exactly. I am quite content with things starting over, though I'm also cool with waiting until after New Year's since both Sean and I are out of commission until then.
Michi
OMG GIRL ON TEH INTARNET

Postby ThePumaman on Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:00 pm

It's now the new year! Lets play, you turkeys!
ThePumaman
Godlike!

Re: Pitboss Game #3 Official Game Thread

Postby Michi on Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:09 am

So how's the server doin'?
Michi
OMG GIRL ON TEH INTARNET

Re: Pitboss Game #3 Official Game Thread

Postby Overload on Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:50 pm

I've been having problems with my Windows Server 2003 image so my server has no OS. I'm working on it today actually.
Sig Under Consutrction
Overload
Site Admin
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Civilization 4