Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/overloadut/apartment167.com/www/forum/common.php on line 106
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 885: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 885: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/overloadut/apartment167.com/www/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/overloadut/apartment167.com/www/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/overloadut/apartment167.com/www/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/overloadut/apartment167.com/www/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
Apartment 167 • View topic - Pitboss Game #2

Pitboss Game #2

Postby Overload on Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:02 am

maelstrom wrote:Is there some sort of block against Macs joining the game? I updated to v.2.08 and it says that the server's critical files do not match my own and I therefore cannot join. Any suggestions? Is the server at v2.08

The server is running Warlords 2.08 and is not running any mods.

Double check that you are actually running Warlords, not the base game.
Sig Under Consutrction
Overload
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby maelstrom on Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:31 pm

Ok, sorry, it was not your fault. Even though the game said that it was updating and that it was done installing, it was lying. According CivFanatics, it just downloads the Windows patch. The Mac version of the patch is a few months out.
"The coldest winter I ever saw was the summer I spent in San Francisco." ~Mark Twain
maelstrom
Beginner

Postby Dyluck on Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:10 pm

Brandon hasn't logged in for almost a month, Greg hasn't logged in for almost two months, and Cailin hasn't logged in this year.

I have nothing against you guys. I want you to play. I yearn for you to play. But if you can't right now, would anyone object to converting to AI? For now, the great nations of China, Carthage, and Korea aren't moving at all!

Also, people seem to be logging in often enough that with a few AIs, during the week we might get a couple extra turns in.
Dyluck
Godlike!

Postby Michi on Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:27 pm

I didn't know if I should say anything, but I kinda agree. Just that we could probably get more turns in during the week if everyone was actually taking turns, but I was hoping the not-so-active players would just take their turns instead of having to make them AI. :oops:
Michi
OMG GIRL ON TEH INTARNET

Postby ThePumaman on Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:37 am

Yeah, move it or lose it, ya bums!
ThePumaman
Godlike!

Postby PercyKittenz on Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:29 am

Sorry. I haven't bothered to reinstall since I reformatted three weeks ago. Since playing WoW again, I kinda forgot about Civ. I wasn't logging in frequently anyway. I just set it to train something, come back in a week or two and set it to train something else. I don't even know if I'm doing it right. I'll reinstall it now if people are still playing.
PercyKittenz
Better Than Average

Postby ThePumaman on Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:59 pm

Lemme just point out that the AI difficulty is set to Prince, which is a step above the even-handed Noble. As such, the AI will cheat a bit in a couple different ways, meaning it'd be best for the world to band together and take them out right soon.

Here's a link to the different difficulties and bonuses the AI get:

http://www.studio721.com/thepumaman/civ4levels.htm
ThePumaman
Godlike!

Postby Pebby on Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:57 pm

ThePumaman wrote:Lemme just point out that the AI difficulty is set to Prince

Maybe you should set it to Madonna.

Sorry... this thread was way too boring and I've been working all day.
Pebby
Godlike!

Postby maelstrom on Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:47 am

Yay war! Destroy the heretics (whenever the game server is back online).
"The coldest winter I ever saw was the summer I spent in San Francisco." ~Mark Twain
maelstrom
Beginner

Postby Overload on Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:55 am

maelstrom wrote:Yay war! Destroy the heretics (whenever the game server is back online).

The game server never went offline. :P
Sig Under Consutrction
Overload
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby maelstrom on Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:59 am

Overload wrote:
maelstrom wrote:Yay war! Destroy the heretics (whenever the game server is back online).

The game server never went offline. :P

Oh, oops. Well, still, destroy the AI heretics!
maelstrom
Beginner

Postby Dyluck on Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:54 pm

Yeah don't forget - if CivStats says the uploader is disconnected, it doesn't necessarily mean the game server is down.

Also, Greg and Cailin, convert to AI or log in, or I will fart in your apartment at the lan.

Brandon, if you doubt the activity of the game, go to CivStats and behold game activity! You should keep playing. All the cool kids are. And I'm not driving down there to fart where you sleep.
Dyluck
Godlike!

Postby Michi on Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:44 pm

Dyluck wrote:Yeah don't forget - if CivStats says the uploader is disconnected, it doesn't necessarily mean the game server is down.

I still feel really weird taking turns when it's down, because I like not having to log in to check how the turns are going (especially when I get so little at-home computer time). T_T
Michi
OMG GIRL ON TEH INTARNET

Postby Dyluck on Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:23 pm

Dyluck
Godlike!

Postby Overload on Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:43 pm

I'm back.

Brandon said he was going to reinstall and play, so I didn't convert him...
Sig Under Consutrction
Overload
Site Admin
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Civilization 4