Wamup STATS and more

Discuss OLStats here

Wamup STATS and more

Postby LinKzy on Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:42 am

Hi guys... im LinKzy from a brazilian UT community, and im posting some questions for a frind because he cant register here right now....

His Post:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am Loco from São Paulo, Brazil and I wish to use OLStats and UTstatsDB for BRute (Brazilian Unreal Tournamet Experience)

I download this soft (olstats-3.01) last days ago and, now start only using in dedicated UT2004 server for tests.

----------------
Doubts:

1 - In dedicated mod server, all logs run OK but, I have log in UTstats from WARMUP. How can I solve this problem ?

2 - What is NEWNET_(weaponname) ? Why this appear in HTML stats ?

3 - I have a P4 2.4 /512 ram/ ati9800pro. While my server run with OLstats I have some low FPS and some hits are not efective. This is normal ?

---------------

thank you
LinKzy
N00b
N00b

Postby Overload on Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:54 am

It sounds like you are using mods that change some things. The "NEWNET" things are probably because you are using a mod that replaces the default weapons.

I'm not sure about the warmup issue - My guess is that again, you are using a mod that changes the default behavior of the game. Unfortunately OLStats is only guaranteed to work on pure servers.
Sig Under Consutrction
Overload
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby LinKzy on Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:16 am

Hey overload,

Well... we actually use a mod(mutator)... UTComp 1.6a. We dont know, but maybe UTcomp replaces some weapons proprietes...

And about our warmup issue... its for sure from UTcomp. The UTcomp adds a small time before the match really starts, so the players can get ready...

We just would like to know if there is a way to not log what happens during this time...

My frind Loco told me to say Thx too...
OLStats ir really nice.
LinKzy
N00b
N00b

Postby Overload on Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:43 pm

Ah yeah then that is definitely the problem. Unfortunately there is no way to ignore the stats during warmup, and UTComp definitely does replace the weapons with near-identical versions that has some of their own code added.
Sig Under Consutrction
Overload
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to OLStats