404 Error with command line installation

Discuss OLStats here

404 Error with command line installation

Postby andriel on Fri May 12, 2006 10:32 pm

I'm running a dedicated server.

It appears that everything is doing fine except for the parsing.

Initially, I get what appears to be a successful start log:
OLStats: OLStats Loading...
Log: Opening user log ..\UserLogs\Stats_7777_2006_05_12_23_08_31.log
OLStats: OLStats 3.00 loaded!
OLStats: Author: OverloadUT
OLStats: Email: Overload@planetunreal.com
OLStats: Web: http://www.apartment167.com

Then, on the parse log I get:
OLStats: OLStats Remote Parser Operation Complete
OLStats: ERROR: Server responded: 404 Not Found

My paths are set properly. Here's a copy of the .ini:
[OLStats.MutOLGameStats]
bExportRawLog=True
bExportHTMLLogs=False
bLogBots=True
bLogChat=True
bLogPickups=True
bLogVehicleDeaths=True
bLogSecurityInfo=True
bLogPings=True
bLogAccuracy=True
bAdvancedVoteLogging=False
bMasterServerStats=True
bRunUTStatsDBParser=True
ParserURL=http://www._______.com/utstatsdb/logs.php
ParserPass=myadminpass
bUploadLogs=True
UploadURL=http://www.______.com/utstatsdb/OLSendLog.php
UploadPass=myadminpass
MinPlayers=1
MinHumans=0
KeepBotRecords=True

I read the post about using the mutator & having this problem, but I've worked on this for many hours now with absolutely no clue as to the issue.

Any help would be appreciated!
User avatar
andriel
Weaksauce
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu May 11, 2006 5:00 pm

Postby andriel on Tue May 16, 2006 11:43 pm

I guess I should re-state the problem: everything is not doing fine except parsing- but I have a workaround if the parsing would work.

It's actually not uploading or doing anything that I can tell.

Any help would be appreciated.

jk
User avatar
andriel
Weaksauce
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu May 11, 2006 5:00 pm

New error

Postby andriel on Wed May 17, 2006 9:21 pm

Ok- I think I've resolved the 404

Now I'm getting:

OLStats: OLStats Remote Parser Operation Complete
OLStats: ERROR: Server responded: 500 Internal Server Error

The error log on my gaming site says

[17-May-2006 18:35:22] PHP Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/andrielg/public_html/monkey/utstatsdb/matchhighs.php on line 524
[17-May-2006 18:38:57] PHP Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/andrielg/public_html/monkey/utstatsdb/totals.php on line 409

and miscellaneous variations of that line.

Any ideas?
User avatar
andriel
Weaksauce
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu May 11, 2006 5:00 pm

Anyone there?

Postby andriel on Sun May 21, 2006 3:59 pm

Still getting the

OLStats: OLStats Remote Parser Operation Complete
OLStats: ERROR: Server responded: 500 Internal Server Error


I CAN'T be the only person who's ever gotten this...

thanks for any info.

Also, if anyone knows of another board I can post this on, I'd be glad to do so. I'd very much like to have OLStats working properly.

jk
User avatar
andriel
Weaksauce
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu May 11, 2006 5:00 pm

problem solved - new problem has risen

Postby andriel on Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:34 pm

Ok- the server error, after much checking around, was a CHMOD problem. I can't have others with write access and my web server still allow the OLSendLog to execute.

Now, it's executing, but I'm getting

OLStats: ----------------------------------------
OLStats: OLStats Stat Uploader Operation Complete
OLStats: Return code: 2
OLStats: ERROR: Incorrect password.
OLStats: Check your UploadPass in OLStats.ini

My password is right! I'm confident of this because I've tried every password used in Olstats or UTStatsDB. They all give me the same error.

On advice of another post in this forum, I edited a few lines of code in OLSendLog.php. That didn't work, either.

Any words of wisdom?

I'm now able to parse, but just can't upload the logs through OLSendLog. I am using the version that came with UTStstsDB, but have also tried the original version to no avail.

Any help will be appreciated. I'm about a month into hunting down this issue...

jk
User avatar
andriel
Weaksauce
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu May 11, 2006 5:00 pm

Postby Overload on Mon Jun 05, 2006 2:27 pm

Hey, sorry about the lack of response on your thread. It's been so long since I've worked on OLStats that I probably know less about the problem than you do!

The obvious suggestion is to make sure you are running the latest version of UTStatsDB and to be sure you're using the version of OLSendLog that came with it. It sounds like that script (OLSendLog) is not comparing the passwords properly, and that could be because it's loading it incorrectly from your config file.

You are giving it your Admin password, not your Update password, right? I believe the admin password is required for the uploading part.

Perhaps your password has chracters in it that OLStats is uploading incorrectly? I find this unlikely...
Sig Under Consutrction
User avatar
Overload
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1300
Joined: Tue May 06, 2003 5:00 pm
Location: Novato, California

worked out

Postby andriel on Mon Jun 05, 2006 9:27 pm

I worked it out another way.

I'm still not sure what happened, but I've got UTStatsDB working for uploads now, and am just usting the parser to upload when OLStats runs the parser.

I had a different problem with UTStats that Panthera wrote a small line of code for me to make it work on my particular ftp server. He said he'd be putting that line in the next version for all. Major kudos to him for the extra mile service (on a FREE project, at that!).

Thanks for responding. But, I'm rolling for now.

Have a good one-

jk
User avatar
andriel
Weaksauce
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu May 11, 2006 5:00 pm


Return to OLStats

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron