Log File Format

Discuss OLStats here

Log File Format

Postby Karelzarath on Thu Apr 28, 2005 10:37 am

Any chance there's a specification document for the log files? I'm looking to implement my own parser, and it would make things a ton easier if I had some specs to go off of. :)
Karelzarath

Postby Overload on Thu Apr 28, 2005 10:43 am

Unfortuntely there is not.

OLStats was designed to work along side UTStatsDB, and so whenever I added new features, I just directly told the developer of UTStatsDB what the new stats reported like.

Your best bet would be to go download UTStatsDB and look at the parsing script, which is written in PHP. Hopefully you'll be able to figure out the format from that...
Sig Under Consutrction
Overload
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Karelzarath on Tue Dec 13, 2005 11:47 pm

Is there any way I could get copied on these emails? I've developed my own parser and would like to keep it current.

I also have a mostly-complete spec doc if anyone is interested. It doesn't have all the damage types, pickups, and suchlike, but those are pretty easy to figure out.
Karelzarath
N00b
N00b

Postby Overload on Wed Dec 14, 2005 5:31 pm

Karelzarath wrote:Is there any way I could get copied on these emails? I've developed my own parser and would like to keep it current.

I also have a mostly-complete spec doc if anyone is interested. It doesn't have all the damage types, pickups, and suchlike, but those are pretty easy to figure out.

I will email you if I ever to make any changes to OLStats that affects the output, but I doubt this will happen...
Sig Under Consutrction
Overload
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Karelzarath on Thu Dec 15, 2005 4:49 am

Awesome! Thanks! :D
Karelzarath
N00b
N00b

Return to OLStats