Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/overloadut/apartment167.com/www/forum/common.php on line 106
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 885: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 885: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/overloadut/apartment167.com/www/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/overloadut/apartment167.com/www/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/overloadut/apartment167.com/www/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/overloadut/apartment167.com/www/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
Apartment 167 • View topic - Slave Master 2.0 released

Slave Master 2.0 released

Slave master bugs, comments, or suggestions go here.

Postby a dog on Tue Sep 14, 2004 3:44 am

i want to add something to that guy's last post

*yawn*
a dog

Postby Overload on Wed Sep 15, 2004 1:40 pm

Ask and ye shall receive....

... 2 months later.

See the main page!
Sig Under Consutrction
Overload
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby NITRO on Thu Sep 23, 2004 3:21 pm

I know the 2.0 has just been released and ILIKITALOT :D.
But when u ask for suggestions.....well your last post holds the answer to that.

In relation to your CTF4 project this Slave master mod could add teamspirit to the play. It could mean that the slave will have to tag players off the two remaing colours. The tagged person will then be visible for the one who ownes the slave the whole team or both teams (shooters and slaves). This could add some fun to CTF4 and maybe DM4

Assuming the step to DM4 is not so hard when you've allready made CTF4, codewise and all
NITRO
Wannabe

Postby Overload on Thu Sep 23, 2004 4:00 pm

Heh, actually, it's the other way around. TDM4 was complete before I was even able to begin working on CTF4. So they'll come in the same package.

I toyed with the idea of making a "Team Slave Master" gametype, but at the time I didn't really understand how the team code worked and didn't want to mess with it. However, since starting CTF4, I've needed to become an expert at the team code, so I could do it now.

But I'm not sure if I will... Maybe after I release CTF4 I'll think about making SM work with it...
Sig Under Consutrction
Overload
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ThePumaman on Thu Sep 23, 2004 4:15 pm

I am definatly in favor of some SM.

...or is it S&M?
ThePumaman
Godlike!

Postby NITRO on Thu Sep 23, 2004 4:56 pm

Hehehe,

If you need some nudges..... :D

More SM...S&M would absolutley rule...

Mind you, if you would do this......
More awards prolly, cause you are then introducing 3 new types of game....Now that would rule...

I hope u lack self esteem....cause I'm trying to work on that and manipulate u with it :P
NITRO
Wannabe

Postby e3_Jeb on Thu Sep 23, 2004 5:24 pm

NITRO wrote:S&M would absolutley rule...

Umm... Do you know what S&M is?
The Token Bi-Racial Kid...
e3_Jeb
Godlike!

Postby NITRO on Fri Sep 24, 2004 1:57 am

Which one?
The Metallica or the Basement/Whip kinda Way????
NITRO
Wannabe

is this mod still available?

Postby crapito on Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:02 am

is this mod still available? if so, where?

i loved this in the original UT.

thanks.
crapito

Re: is this mod still available?

Postby Overload on Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:41 pm

crapito wrote:is this mod still available? if so, where?

i loved this in the original UT.

thanks.

Ah yes, of course! I updated the link in the first post of this thread. Enjoy!

Link for the lazy
Sig Under Consutrction
Overload
Site Admin
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Slave Master